Saturday, April 18, 2009

1 more day!!

Okay. One more day. To the life in the kitchen.. All year 1 in CCM are waiting for this day.. Including me of course! Haha.. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.. TRY OUR BEST! Leave no regrets cause life is short :D Must cherish every single moment.. You never know if they might be your last..

Anyway.. Had a long day today.. Not exactly loooong, but was feeling quite tired for some weird reason.. Despite the fact that I wake up at 12plus.. Must sleep while still can.. Haha. Recently I kept receiving calls from banks asking me if I wanna sign for a credit card. Even though I said I was a student, still studying.. -.-" And because of that, this morning I didn't answer a unknown number.. 2 times.. Guess what? Hs called me. -.-"! Looks like I have to answer all calls again.. Just today I didn't.. Haiz. Sorry Hs!

Went to work for 4hrs.. Don't think I'll be working when school reopen. I wanna spend more time practicing my knife skills & remembering theory.. Hehe. This is not considering no life okay.. Must enjoy schooling while still in school :P I missed my secondary school days and primary school days.. Poly is great too! I love 1J02! Best class in my poly life :D Let's see if we can open our 1J02 restaurant.. It'll be soo cool XD A dream will not be a dream if we can achieve it.. Even if can't, at least we dare to dream.. Not easy but can try :) If we never even try, we'll never know if it works..

Tomorrow I'm going out to study.. For school! Study guide shows us so much to learn and know.. For a not so hard working person like me, I better start early.. I have the feeling that when I reach home from school, I'll be in front of the computer till I sleep.. And I'm not doing homework.. I just discovered that there's a new game on big fish! Looks quite interesting and fun.. I wanna find out XD

Oh ya.. SIMS 3 (Qh please remind me to return your disc) in coming in June 2! 11 days before my birthday XD *Hint hint* Haha.. Just kidding, I will get it myself.. But I scared my laptop cannot support it.. The requirements like different from mine.. Better find out more first.. Hehe. Just remember my birthday will do.. :P By the way.. Mary-kate & Ashley, Enid Blyton have the same birthday as me too!

I wanted to sleep earlier today so that I can get used to it.. But now its 19 April, so its too late to start.. I'll try that tonight if possible.. 9hrs in school.. Quite long eh, can I stay awake for that long? For every single day, be wide awake throughout the whole 9hrs.. Okay, maybe break can snooze abit.. Should we bring pack lunch? 45mins doesn't seems enough to queue in canteen.. But if bring packed lunch, by the time its lunch, its no longer warm. And its filled with additional ingredients, BACTERIA or foodborne pathogen (microorganisms that cause foodborne illness)! They grow best in that temperature range which i suddenly forgot.. From 5 degree to 57 degrees.. Temperature danger zone.. Correct or wrong? Haha.. I think I shall discuss the packed lunch issue again.. Cause I'm not sure if I actually have the time to do it.. Need wake up even earlier.. Sobs.

Let's enjoy while we still can.. 1 more day to enjoy the whole day!