Sunday, June 21, 2009

sick

Last day of holiday and I'm having a flu and a cough. -.-"
Note: I don't have swine flu. T.T

Hope will recover by the time I wake up.. Cause I'm going to eat Fish & Co :)
My 1st time there.. Heard that the food is great.. After lunch, I'll officially declare that I'm bankrupt.. Today I'm broke. After today, I've bankrupt. -.-" But I think spending money on food is worth it.. Haha.

I'm deprived of ice cream. I'm still waiting for edie to make me fried ice cream.. Haha.

Ok.. I think I seriously need to start playing sports again.. Ever since I go into poly, I never really go play badminton like I did before.. I felt like going for a long walk in a place where the scenery is great, play badminton, cycle (but I'm extremely rusty and I'm not kidding about that), roller blade, ice skating, fly a kite, jog?, eat ice cream & chocolate, bake a chocolate cake, fishing? Haha.. I think I played too much sims 3.. I wanna go library too!

Who is interested in any of the activities above? Haha..