Sunday, July 19, 2009

omg.omg.omg.omg!

This week I'm not myself at all! There's 5 evidences..

1. I'm quiet, and that's really abnormal. So abnormal that my colleagues asked what's wrong with me. -.-" Now if any instructor comments that JieHui is a quiet girl, I think I can accept that. Haha.

2. I've spent alot of money. Alot is really = ALOT. =.=" I can't believe this. This entire week, though most lunch is free cause we eat what we cooked. But, I've spent alot mainly on taxi fares.. =.=" I can't wake up at all. So tired. Plus I bought around 50plus for the CC! Inclusive of equipment though.. Despite the fact that I've spent alot of money, I still lack some equipment. Argh. Need to update my wishlist now..

3. This one is connected to 2. Late. At least 2 days I'm almost late for school. But its not really my fault.. I mean, I get out of house by 6.30 but the bus is late.. As a result, I at 7 still can't board bus nor on the way to school. Guess what, in order not to be late I have to take taxi. From my house to school is ......... In addition to that, peak hour surcharges are even more !!! cause that will add on to my already !!! fares.. Sigh.

4. This also sort of connected to 3. I've to keep delaying things which is also hard to keep promises regarding the time. (Cause I'm late) And recently, I don't know why, there's always last minute stuff that pop up halfway.. Just as my plans are made. Then I have to keep changing the timing.. Change until very irritated. SIGH.

5. Slow motion. I not sure if its because I'm so tired that my body don't listen to my instructions, I do things very slowly. Even though I tell myself to work fast. So weird and so not me. There's only 3 things that I do very fast this week is: Go to sleep cause I'm so tired, drink water and change into uniform. DOTS. Oh, I think I eat faster now too.. But now I'm so tired that I just eat for the sake of eating.. Don't even have the strength to move..

Hence, my conclusion is, next week (tomorrow) I have to reduce my flow of money. To think I thought I would have save alot since my lunch free.. I became negative instead! Sobs. Next week I have to rely entirely on Garde Manger food plus my oreo cookies.. At most lunch time I buy milk.. Sobs. I just realised something.. Wed, thurs is prepare for FRIDAY BUFFET = less free food = more money spent. Oh my goodness. O.O I can't imagine how many hours I have to work to earn back those amount.. My trip to disneyland intern 100% GONE. I shall stare at the pictures in the internet.. -.-

Next thing is sleep by 11.30pm everyday. But I doubt its possible.. Since now is already 11.37pm and I'm still here.. And I haven't write down wat chef ask me to find. Sigh.. If I can do a system recovery on myself, maybe I can get the old me back.. Haha. The insane one. I think she's better than now.. The one who keep doing the wrong things or doing things wrong.. Okay. The confused one. Haha.

I remembered another thing! I didn't update again. This proves my above evidence valid. Haha. I should add another absent-minded to the list.. T.T

Now listening to MYMP- Only reminds me of you