Thursday, December 31, 2009

its eve

Last day of 2009 yet I'm feeling like _______ please fill in the blank.

Had a long day in school practicing for proficiency test.. Wanted to go out with friends but due to monetary restrictions I'm unable to do so.. Feel like sleeping whole day..

Now the mood is not something you wanna imagine. What can I say now? What should I say now? I don't know.. There's this temptation to give up.. But I don't want to.. Its.. such as waste.. And I still feel the same as I did that day.. But why is this happening?

I don't want to continue to 2010 in this mood, with these kind of feeling.. Waiting for a miracle to happen and I hope it will.. If it don't.. I don't know what I'll do.. 1 hour. Miracle, please happen now.. I really need your help alot right now.. Please save me. Save us..