Saturday, January 9, 2010

ummm

Haha. Didn't update again.. What was I saying?

Can't really remember.. Oh. That my proficiency test part 1 I screw up the whole thing :(
Can't really push everything to the fact that I was sick when I do the test.. But still.. I could have held the plate a little longer if my left hand isn't that weak. :((

Still sick. Everybody has been very concern and told me to take care of my health.. I really appreciate the thoughts.. I wish I can be healthier too.. Lost weight again. You know, I really don't understand my friends. They actually tell me that they want to be sick so that they can lose weight! Can you believe this? Here I am, so jealous that they are healthy, they're telling me that they want to be sick. =.= What have the world turned into? This is ridiculous seriously. Wanting to be sick when you should be glad that you're healthy! *shake head* People nowadays sure have weird thinking..

Didn't go to school yesterday. Went to see doctor and get a MC. I don't wanna lose the rest of the marks that I can get for the test but I lost the 16 bonus marks :( And my friends say that health is more important than school.. True, but I'm not very willing to part with marks that are rightfully mine :(

So I went out today to get some fresh air and some stuff.. Wore a dress that is most suitable for night, hence I'm SO HOT, sweating like mad. And killer heels that kill my feet. Despite that, I'm extremely happy today :)

Can't agree more to the statement that my boyfriend is the best ♥ (details next time!) :)