Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3rd opening

For some weird reasons, they kept saying I only do 2 things during opening when I did more than that..

- bake patties
- cook rice
- top up sauce
- take out everything
- check for spoilage
- check if anything need top up
- set up stations

These are only 2? :(

My chili con carne job was taken by Mr A and he did it wrongly.. So.. Nevermind. Plus I heard that he's quitting. This is his last week. Phew.

Today quite alot people order fish and chips. Almost not enough.. I sliced mushroom halfway got orders I go do then job snatched again. So irritating.

Then I was told to slice the burger bread and put butter, garlic bread, etc BREADS. In the process I accidentally cut my finger -.-" Oh well. After lunch I made curry chicken and see and guide Mr A how to do CCC. Sigh.

There wasn't much to do after lunch. But I learnt how to make the cobb salad and in the process of learning, Mr B come and mess things up. So irritating.

I think .. That's all.. Feel a bit emo cause my chefs kept saying I doing not very well.. Although they never scold but I know that they are disappointed :( So tired..