Friday, April 30, 2010

FHA 2010

Today went to work in the morning, did opening awhile.. Practically I only stayed there for at most 1 hour then I went to expo for the food and hotel asia 2010. The reason why I can go on weekday is cause there's a training at expo later on that day too but more to that later -.-" You will understand my expression later too..

So I traveled about 30mins on train.. Reach destination super excited.. Oh, I went there alone cause everyone went already.. Anyway so I reached there, I don't know what to do.. Kinda lost..

Luckily, there's a tour guide sort of, telling us where to go. So I take the shuttle bus to hall 9 to get my free admission pass ♥ Guess what the pass say? I'm the food and beverage operator! HAHA. So funny but quite cool :) Started at hall 9, its all the food and wines..

Strolled around taking some samples, as I'm still sick, I controlled what I try.. So sad. Throughout the whole event, I only take brochures, drink fruit juices and eat bread. Plus my stupid auntie come find me today as well so stomach cramp even more food can't eat. ARGH. Tell me about it -.-" People spent $80 then can get in, me get in free but I can't eat anything and can't find anything free except for brochures too. Haha. Super lucky I know -.-"

Anyway I walked around saw things that interest me like the different types of food and the quality.. Saw the machinery as well those, the equipments and stuff makes me start thinking more about what I wanna buy for my future home and cafe! Hehe am I thinking too far? HMMMMM..

Oh ya. I saw wingyan and yingying today! Went to find them in the fair and got free coffee :D So happy to see them ^^ But can't talk much cause they working.. SO SAD :( Walked around, from hall 9 to 1.. At hall 3 saw competition and lecturer, we got gold! COOL! Saw zeus and haoqing also .. Haha. But I was rushing for the training so I went off early.. Haven't see finish yet just leave..

I returned my badge. What a wrong decision. Regretted not keeping it for souvenir.. SIGH. I couldn't find my way to changi business park outlet so I took a taxi plus I'm late. What a waste of money. Extra charge cause from expo, the worse thing is I get there only to know that I already attended the training before only at another outlet. GOSH. Waste money. Returned badge can't go back in. So sad. Seriously, I'm depressed. Walked out of the park, had some difficulty getting back to the mrt station..

In the end I returned to my outlet to punch out.. Some things very sucky I don't want to mention here. But thanks to wingyan I'm happy again now. HEHE. ♥

After that I went home. I will go next year!!