Tuesday, April 13, 2010

final journey

My mum finally could not control herself anymore.. Just don't know how to comfort her.. Seeing her cry, make me wanna cry too..

The final ritual and we sent him off his final journey..

At the temple, one last ritual and he was gone.. Can't see him anymore.. Nor can I hear his voice anymore.. But at least.. He don't have to suffer anymore.. He can do whatever he want, sleep all the things he wanted to eat, play all the games he want.. And he'll be with his parents, and my 1st aunt.. I'm sure they will take good care of him..

After that, we went to have our lunch.. And we went back to grandma house to pack the things.. Stayed for awhile more before we went back home..

Very tired but I just can't sleep. My mum is exhausted, immediately fall asleep. Sister used computer awhile then sleep, my brother is the same.. As everyone is asleep.. I went to buy dinner.. At first they say they want chicken rice (in their sleep) then they ask why chicken rice again when they wake up -.-"

Night can't sleep again.. Only fall asleep at 1 plus.. You can guess what happened.. -.-"

You will always be in my heart..