Tuesday, April 13, 2010

today today today today

Overslept. Though my parents tried to wake me up a few times, I can't get up. My alarm clock didn't ring -.-" By the time I get up, its already 9.15 and I'm working morning shift! Changed, get ready, 9.30..

Went to take cab. Waited for 25mins.. Confirm late already.. Text my chefs and inform them.. I got evidence to write a complaint letter now since there's huge difference..

Very slow.. They said I wasn't thinking which is true cause I'm too tired to think.. Mise en place as usual.. Nothing special..

Today I learnt how to cook rice on the stove.. Make fish & co fish & chip, yeah, thats about all.. I kept playing trying to keep myself awake.. Oh, then we washed the whole kitchen.. We got a new dishwasher, cause the old one is sick and went back to his country.. -.-

This new one can understand English better.. And he creeping me out.. He asked for my number for no reason! Scary. I told my chef about this, he said give him his number.. Haha. I don't wanna know what he'll say if he got my number.. And he asked if I'm from China.. DOTS. Kinda immune to this now but still very .........

I went home not feeling very happy.. Cause of this & that.. Ah, too complicated.. Just hope tomorrow will be a better day..