Monday, June 21, 2010

Mixed and match

Currently, I can't sleep.. My dream shoes is giving me a hard time :( but i still ♥ it anyway. Heh. Will get used to it.. ONE DAY! :) Almost stuck outside for the night.. T.T

Suddenly got the temptation to write something that consists nothing by lyrics.. Hmmm.. I bet only me will understand what I'm actually trying to say? Who knows.. Just waiting for my hair to drryyyyy~~

I'm over your lies
And I'm over yours games
And I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not okay
Oh, that's why your eyes I'm over it
So sure I'm over it
Realised, I'm over it, I'm over it
Wanting you to wanting me
No that's ain't the way to be
How I feel, read my lips
Cause I'm so over
Moving on it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I'm so over
I'm so over it~

I'm not your anchor so don't hold on
I'm not the answer, you got me wrong
I'm not your savior, save your energy
To find out who you are, who you are without me

I'm not a mirror look inside yourself
I'm not a hero you know too well
I'm not your savior save your energy
To find out who you are, who you are without me

And I still believe in happy endings
But this just isn't where I wanna spend mine
I believe in now I just said it

You'll be mine, forever and almost always
It ain't right to love me when you can, yeah
I won't wait patiently
I won't wake up everyday just hoping that you still care

We started as friends, but something happens inside me
Now I'm reading into everything but there's no sign of you hear the lightening baby

You don't ever notice me, turning on my charm
I wonder why I always where you are
I made it obvious
Done everything but sing it
I'm not so good with words
But since you never noticed
The way that we belonged
I'll sing it in a love song

I'm not the girl that you see in the magazine
Perfect face and perfect body
Never be anything but what I am, what I am
I can't bend to your expection
Look to fulfill any fantasy
But if what I am is what you need

Love me for me
And not for someone you wished that I could be
Cause what you get is what you see
I can't be anymore that what I am
Love me for me, or don't love me

According to you I'm stupid I'm useless I can't do anything right
According to you I'm difficult hard to please, forever changing my mind
I'm a mess in a dress can't show up on time
Even if it saves my life, according to you

According to you I'm boring I'm moody, you can't take me any place
According to you I suck at telling jokes cause I always give it away
According to you, according to you

But according to him
I'm beautiful incredible, he can't get me out of his head
But according to him
I'm funny, irresistible
Everything he ever wanted

Everything is opposite
I don't feel like stopping it
Baby tell me what I got to lose
He's into me for everything I'm not
According to you

Oh no, don't go changing
That's what you told me from the start
Thought you were something different
That's when it all just fell apart
Like you're so perfect and I can't measure up
Well I'm not perfect, just all messed up

I was losing myself to somebody else
But now I see
I don't want to pretend so this is the end for you and me
Cause the girl that you want
She was tearing us apart
Cause she's everything everything I'm not

She can't see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile
She'll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by

You can't see me wanting you the way you want her
But you're everything to me
I just wanna show you she don't even know you
She'll never love you like I want to
You just see right through me
If you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable
Instead of just invisible

WOW. Just realised all emo songs :/ oh well.. What else do you expect from a emo kid?
But I haven't reach what I really wanna post though x.x and it's like 1.46am already.. Not tired but nothing else left to do.. Except to continue to blog and rot or go roll and sleep. D: Either way I'm stuck with emptiness.. All these songs are seriously tempting me to go SING :D But my voice sucks :( T.T SAD.