Wednesday, September 8, 2010

said & done

Its raining really heavily.. As if the rain can understand what I'm feeling now..
Asking me to have a walk in the rain..
Because no one can see or hear my tears..

Today is not a good day..
But can't say its a bad day either..
Because I've done something good..
Something that I should have done long ago..
Its not good for me but good for you..

Rain.. I hope you won't stop raining..
Then I know at least you're here with me when I'm sad..
But I won't tell you the truth that's for sure..
The more I say the more you say
The more I know.. I just know..
That me, this girl, can only stay like this..
Yeah, I'll smile and laugh as if nothing is wrong cause I won't say anymore..
I won't try anymore..
Don't dare to try anymore..

Truth hurts. More than anything else..