Thursday, February 17, 2011

This weekkkk

Has been a long week. Shorter and more manageable than last week but still as tiring. In fact, more tiring.

Last week is the rushing of projects, sleepless nights due to school work and of course the absence of the boyfriend. Presentations, projects, preparation for event. Everyday wake up early and sleep late. That is why, now this week everyday I sleep a lot still feel very tired.

But anyway... That's last week and its over.

The last few days of chinese new year was boring. In fact the only fun I had this new year is the 4 days I spent with my family and his family and relatives. Well, all the details about all these shall only be revealed on the tab. If interested, click on it :) I'm not going to repeat the same thing twice. Haha.

So this week quite a few things happened. Conflicts between friends, close friends, best friends. Guess everybody are stressed about the upcoming exams :/ Oh well.. Hopefully things will get better soon :)

My grades for this semester are great! As least so far so good! I thought I would have failed some of them but miraculously I passed! And even got B! WOW. I'm just so shocked. 0.0 And relieved of course.. So that's why I am starting revision one week before or rather two weeks before the exams.. Kinda not my style, I usually do last minute study the night before. >.< But I supposed this is a good chance for me to up my GPA so why not right? I shall try :) Wish me luck!

There's another thing that has been going on but I didn't tell anybody.. Me and boyfriend are starting a online stop! The website is already up but not the products. Still in the planning stage though. Must make it work! Hopefully :3

Okayyy.. Seems like I always forget what I wanna do or say recently.. If I remember, I shall post again. Till then, :)

I am going home to sleeeeep now! XD