Monday, March 7, 2011

NO MORE SCHOOOL!

Finally! Exams are over! This indicates the end of my poly life..
Sigh..
Although many unhappiness but I still wanna stay in school :(
Exams ended last wednesday..
The papers were alright though I feel that I will fail one :( Hope not.
But now that no longer have school.. The holidays seems like it can never end..
Wanted to look for job but think I'll settle for my blog shop :)
Can work with my ♥ :D
Need to do some business calculations for his parents and maybe help them set up the business..
Sure hope that I won't count wrongly..
That's definitely not a good way to impress them.
Oh well..
Don't know why I feel so tired..
Straight after exam on wed I meet up with my sec school besties for dinner and had lots fun going different places to eat. Haha. :3
Spend the first day of "holiday" playing sims 3!
So wanna get the rest of the expansion pack and the new sims game but money is forever the issue :/ sigh.
The next day went to school collect my testimonal for my application..
Went home watch some videos then fetch baby from camp! XD
Spent whole Saturday with him :)
Watch I am number 4, eat awesome western lunch and meet up with his friends for ichiban dinner >.<
Despite not feeling well, he still spend the day with me outside cause we rarely have the chance to go out on a date.. Super sweet yet I really don't mind if he had to rest at home..
And today!
I became a barber.. A very fail one though :/
Still have some long hair though..
My second time helping people to shave..
First time is shaving his, second time, today is shave his brother..
Gosh.
Cutting or shaving hair is really not as easy as I thought it would be!
Still very fun XD
Anyway..
Am really exhausted now..
Going to sleep.. Need to wake up early to answer call! :D