Monday, April 11, 2011

SUNDAYY

Meeting ♥ at 7.30 am today. But he missed his alarm.. So when I called at 7 he's just woke up. Then he came over. When he reached its about.. 7.45am.. He called when I just about to leave, I turned around he's at my door XD

Waited for the bus took a long time.. Guess that we missed the earlier bus.. We are going to plaza singapura again. Haha. To try the carl's junior breakfast. The breakfast is kinda disappointing.. Bought bacon and eggs buritto(total waste of money), the breakfast burger and the french toast.

The hashbrown are more than what mac give and it tasted exactly the same. Just that the shape is different. Anyway.. Mac breakfast.. So far.. Still unbreakable in our list.. Went upstairs to see headphones but its not opened..

After awhile.. We took bus back to his house.. To pack his bag and order clothes ^^ Rest of the day just sit in front computer and clicking.. He showed me funny videos from youtube :D Dinner is his mum's bee hoon~ Then I send him to camp..

Missing him already..