Thursday, April 16, 2009

introduction..

Okay.. Now I'm officially a junior at Temasek Polytechnic studying culinary & catering management.. I have finally made it through the freshman year! That's something to celebrate.. Year 2 is so exciting, that's when all the fun begins.. Learn how to cook, bake, dine, basically everything about FOOD. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.. So I thought everyday after training, I'll post something here to note how much I have learnt and hopefully improved!

I went to the briefing on Tuesday, to learn the basics such as wearing of uniform and personal hygiene. It was quite interesting and scary, you get to know what you are learning and how you will be assessed. Its all about professionalism. I hope I'm professional enough! This is what I wanted and I must excel :)

I'm not sure how everyday will be like though so I can't tell you now.. I'll tell you more about it when school starts on Monday.. But everyday is from 7.50am to 5pm.. I hope I will have enough sleep, I don't wanna fall asleep in class :(

This is the first step to my dream - open a restaurant! Hehe.. I know I'm ambitious :P Yup, but thats what I wanna do so wish me luck!