Thursday, April 16, 2009

TIME TABLE D:

The time table was out today at 10am.. I just seen it.. No breaks at all! Everything is so packed :( I went to the blackboard and there's lesson plans for a few weeks.. There's 45mins of lunch and a small break.. So we can't actually follow the timetable.. Tomorrow will be going to school to buy the garde manger book & print the notes for school (Hope the computer lab is open!!!)

Oh. This just remind me of something.. My class is separated! SOBS. 1J02 is the best & i love my class.. But now most of us are different.. So sad. YY and me same class but QH & MJ different.. I wonder how they divide the class, its not by GPA.. But why do we have to change class every year? To know more people? Make more friends? Or because its polytechnic that we're talking about, so we can't choose the people to work with? I think that's the most possible answer.. Sigh..

When school starts, I need to find out how long food takes to spoil if without adding preservatives.. I felt like making the hard candy in the baking & pastry book.. Sound fun.. But i scared must be eaten within a day.. Better find out first :D