Thursday, April 16, 2009

sigh..

I'm so bored that I've decided to post again.. Haha.. Recently when I went out to purchase some items, I realised I will always get some extra items.. I do use them so its not actually wasting money.. But I spent more than expected.. -.-"

Anyway.. So I went to buy some socks for school.. 3 for $10, compared to 2 for $4.. Its quite expensive.. Luckily, it covered my ankle! If not I have to buy again.. Now I just need some black hair clip & black rubber band.. Even though the requirements are very strict, we looked very professional & smart in our uniform.. We all looked different in our uniform in a nice way of course..

I've finally memorised 75% of the names we were supposed to know.. Courtesy is very important even if its not in the kitchen. I'll just have to know the rest now plus what we're learning on MONDAY! I'm so excited! Yeah, I know I've said it alot of times.. Haha! The first thing we're learning is knife skills - how to cut vegetables and some other food products.. Let's just hope they will not test us anything regarding food science & product knowledge cause I haven't done any revision since semester 1 in year 1..

Just to get ready for the dining experience with chef/tutor, I decided to try more different type of food & drinks. Haha.. I'm too skinny anyway :P For a starter, I bought peach & mango tea from Lipton :) Hopefully its nice.. I wonder Lipton or Twinnings tea taste better? Should learn to differentiate food of the same kind..
I also bought Cadbury hot chocolate drink. Hehe XD. Recently I can't resist chocolate, I think I need to control my diet now.. Unless I wanna be a victim of diabetes.. -.-"

Tried cheesy mushroom puff today.. Unlike its name, it wasn't cheesy at all.. But i must say the mushroom tasted good even though its very little.. It goes well with the sauce, even though I have no idea what sauce is that.. The puff wasn't too oily too. The appearance looks appealing & taste was quite alright so overall is quite good.. If I can locate the cheese, I think it will be better.. Haha!

Last but definitely not the least, I wanna try all type of ice cream!!!! :D