Friday, April 17, 2009

SOBS

I went to school today to print notes and buy textbooks.. This morning when I checked the blackboard then I realised the textbook list has changed! And the worst thing is I've bought the book that was being changed. -.-" So I asked my teacher whether if it can be used, she said I can exchange, buy new one or share with friends..

Went to computer lab to print notes first before going to the bookshop.. There was so many things to be printed.. Study guide which consists of 116 pages and many many lecture notes & recipes.. We managed to print 90% of them so when school reopen, at least we don't have to rush down after school to print.. Can't imagine myself carrying uniform, knifes and running.. With the weight of the safety boots, it's just too heavy..

After printing, at the bookshop I had a hard time persuading the auntie to let me exchange.. It wasn't really my fault that the list was changed last minute as they found a better reference book :( But anyway, I managed to change it and purchase garde manger with additional of $22.. So those who bought baking & pastry, if you wanna change it for how baking works, it is possible. The aunties at the bookshop are prepared for your visit.. That's what they said.. How baking works is cheaper than baking & pastry by half.. There's questions for you to do & lots of theory stuff...

However.. They don't have one thing which makes me kinda regret returning it back.. No recipes at all!!!!!! I've flipped through the book & look at the content page.. I don't think there is.. At most one per chapter I think.. Sobs. Unlike baking & pastry, this is just words & more words.. :( So now I can't make the hard candy anymore.. Cause I no longer have the book.. And it'll be really troublesome for me to go back to the bookshop cause now the auntie remember my face.. If I buy outside 100% more expensive than in school.. I think I might check if the library have a copy.. Sigh.

Regarding my peach & mango tea I bought yesterday.. It smell good, like mango, taste like peach. Haha. Its true.. I added less than 500ml of hot water to it, still kinda diluted though.. And my tea bag is still inside the cup. The taste is quite alright.. Feeling relaxed already.. Oh, I heard that after drinking tea, you should rinse your mouth or drink water to prevent stain on teeth.. Not sure if its true, but no harm doing anyway.. Haha.

I shall start reading my study guide soon.. Or else if on Monday I'm being questioned and I don't know anything, I'm sure I will lose a lot of points.. 116 pages shouldn't take very long to read right?

2 more days to school! Tonight there's ghostwhisperer on channel 5!!!