Sunday, May 3, 2009

bored. very bored. extremely bored!

I NEED ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
I just got the new game, restaurant empire! But what time is it now? 11.10pm. -.-" You know what that means? Of course you do.. I have to get ready for school tomorrow.. Which means.. I can't play the game! And i've been looking forward to it for MONTHS.

Yeah, I'll be cooking in a kitchen tomorrow preparing another main course, beef short ribs.. But this kitchen and that simulated kitchen is totally different.. I can't do things at my own pace, I can get food burnt more quickly, I can't multitask as well, the sink will be clogged (again), my station will be messy (as usual), my food is not warm enough (as usual).. You see! So many problems.. I know about these problems and had been trying my very best to solve them since the third day.. Cause we start cooking on second day.. Anyway, those who know my situation, will know that I'm really trying my best (not to vomit blood). So ARGH. I still don't know what to do. SOBS.

Oh ya, you know what? I lost my name tag. For the past 25mins, I've been looking for it high and low. I've SEARCHED EVERYWHERE for it. Don't worry, I've found it now.. But you wanna know where is it hiding?
In my suit cover! And I've search inside during the first 5mins, don't know why I didn't feel its presence.. -.-" Stupid name tag. They should have gave us 2 instead. Make me sweat so much.. (This will be my exercise for the night! Haha.. But I'm still not sleepy yet..)

My printer went insane, crumpling all the paper.. -.-" I still can't print that lecture notes.. Hopefully, we don't need it tomorrow.. I still don't felt like sleeping now.. I bet most of my classmates are in lala land by now.. Sad me. Insomia. Help! Need bang my head against the wall..

Thinking of school tomorrow, I'm thinking about how am I going to endure through that terrible lunch. Thinking of that canteen makes me lose my appetite already.. The worst thing is, we can't bring lunch box! Why must the swine flu appear now.. I heard that if the signal became red, we can't go to school.. Which means our lessons will be delayed = graduate even later, however, it also means that we no need to go school = slack and sleep at home.. I'm deprived of sleep but I'm not sleepy now.. I need sleeping pill...

Commis chef challenge is round the corner. So does skills test. I don't even wanna think about it. Pray for me, I really need that.. SIGH.
I think I will try to knock myself to sleep now.. You will be kept updated about what disaster happen tomorrow.. You'll be surprised. (Hope it will be a pleasant one!)