Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 12

Day 12, finally my luck is changing. It was a almost perfect day.. After so many days of unluckiness.

Woke up at 3.44 am for no reason. Went back to sleep. Wake up again at 4 plus then 5 plus.. I don't know why.. Only after I get up to get ready then I realised it is raining very heavily.. Thunder and lightning filled the sky.. Curtains flying around, doors slamming and wind chimes ringing like mad, wind is so strong that you can hear it blowing.. This shows how heavy the rain is.

I get ready as usual and went out even earlier as I think there will be jam. So I carry all those stuff plus the umbrella.. Luckily, by the time I went out, the rain lighten.. I thought of taking taxi to school but they either busy or refuse to stop.. -.-" Anyway 59 came at the usual timing, in fact 2mins earlier so I board it.. Transfer and reach school around 7.15am.. So far so good..

Back at the theatre watching demo.. Eyes keep closing.. Due to that "good" night sleep, I'm extremely tired.. I pinch myself to stay awake, until my arms red.. -.-" Demo recently cast a sleeping spell on me.. Thank goodness the dishes today are not that complicated..

The cooking process went quite smoothly.. Pork cutlet with coleslaw and charditiere sauce, saute Dory a'la meunie're which later became my lunch (^.^) All 9s and 10s.. Best score so far.. Yeah~! However, we still got deducted 9marks for being late.. And my 10marks that fly away yesterday.. (This reminds me that I forgot to ask chef about my mayo grade.. -.-")

Right after lunch is knife skills which went smoothly too.. 40mins to complete batonnet, julienne, tomato concasse, diced onions, sliced onions, minced garlic, chopped parsley. First time I completed them with minutes to spare.. Everything quite nice except.. Batonnet which is overweight. Yeah, fat. -.-" I wonder how I cut.. Tomorrow will be a even better day! Last day to practice before the skills test on Friday, have to make good use of it. Since today no homework, I will try to fall asleep earlier.. Haha.

When cleaning up the asian kitchen, me and yy were told to refill the soap. We had to carry that whole basket full of bottles of soap. Extremely heavy. When going down to skills kitchen to refill still quite okay cause half full.. After that, we had a hard time bringing them back.. My hand turn purple for awhile due to the weight.. -.-"

When school end, went to bookshop at the other side of the school to get apel book.. After much consideration, I bought the baking and pastry book again.. Haha.. The auntie didn't recognise me.. Lucky. I'm going to try the recipe on weekend so that my break next week can have something nutritious to eat.. Haha.

I was walking out of the school with my heavy bag plus knife set and uniform then I saw 8 from a distance.. I ran like mad. And caught the bus of course.. So tired today.. Alot of exercise.. -.-" Tomorrow sure muscle ache.. Sigh.

This is all that went on today.. Very long winded.. But food is nice.. :D You gain something, you lose something.. In this case, you gain knowledge on how to cook and lose marks for being late.. Haha.. I just anyhow say, don't take this seriously.. Hehe.

Everybody JIA YOU for skills test! (I can wake up late.. Lalala~)
I LOVE WESTLIFE! I'm addicted to their songs again.. My all time favourite :)