Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 11

Today I'm also very unlucky.. But compared to yesterday.. Its slightly better.. Not a perfect day.

Egg day. Everything we made associate with egg. Mayonaise, Hollandaise, fried egg, egg bennedict, poached egg, hard boiled egg. High cholestrol.. -.-"

If I managed to submit my hollandaise sauce with the poached egg and egg bennedict, I won't have a 0. Can't believe it. My sauce failed 3 times, poached egg; egg yolk flow out once I place it on english muffin, bacon too hard, muffin too dry, sauce too bitter. AHHHH! And the weirdest thing is my mayo score is different from my buddy even though its a pair work. 7 & 10 difference is ..............! I hope I see wrongly.. Oh my goodness.

If not because of the egg incident, I think today went quite smoothly.. With my fried egg scoring full marks and hard boiled 9, the rest if were almost the same, I'll be flying.. I forgot to mention that the sink clogged again due to all the egg white.. And I've wasted a few eggs.. Sort of.. If skills test, I'm doing the hollandaise sauce, I think I will cry.. *Touch wood*

Lecture nothing much.. I was wide awake, surprisingly.. Ended school quite early.. Finally earlier than the other group.. However, my mood is not great. 0 plus minus 25 for being late.. I got negative again I think.. How am I going to be eligible to go for intern overseas in this state? And I'm still quite lazy to start being hardworking.. I need motivation!

At least I start by polishing my shoes.. And going to do some planning which I most likely will not follow.. Haha. Tomorrow there's knife skills.. I hope I will show great improvement.. Possibilities? Not too high.. Hopefully will be high enough to ensure that my grade on Friday will at least a B. I'm not very greedy.. Just a B, I'm happy enough :)

That's all for today.. Oh ya, I'm still not showing the ugly picture.. Haha! And my eye is getting much better.. Just one problem.. My ear starting to have the weird thing too.. Am I unlucky or what?