Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 16

Despite the fact that I ended school early and reached home early, I was lazy to blog.. Haha. Plus I had so much problem which the microsoft office that don't works.. Sigh.

That's nothing much to say about day 15.. We had lecture the whole day about western cuisine.. And fabrication of meat and fish..

It started with the fabrication lecture whereby the chef demonstrate how to skin a tuna and cut it, follow by the chicken. After the fish and chicken are skinned and cut, they're were cooked :) And we "tasted" them.. Hehe.

The western lecture after lunch was very loooong.. Chef knew that we're all very tired.. So he kept giving us breaks to rest.. He even off the light so that we can sleep.. So nice of him! What is that word for sleeping after lunch? Siesta?

I realised that every time I sit at the front row, I will end up falling asleep.. However, its I'm at the back row, I'm very energetic and able to see everything.. Next time I must fight for the back row at the center.. Haha..