Wednesday, May 20, 2009

random

I've just realised that my blog is full of words.. Haha.. Too bad, I enjoy typing.. Hehe. So those who enjoy reading, good for you! Haha.. I'll try to make it more colourful next time.. XP

I wanna learn as much as I can, so that I won't regret in the future :)

Love music ; cooking ; eating

I'm currently addicted to boys over flowers.. Now at episode 12 only.. Not even halfway through.. Love the OST too!

OH ya, I'm cutting my hair again.. This time you will see HUGE difference.. To tell the truth, I'm not really looking forward to it.. If it turn out the way like sec 2, I gonna cry. T.T But no choice, all the gel and spray I used for the past 1 month plus is really damaging my delicate hair.. If I don't cut, I'll go bald soon from all the hair that I dropped and pluck out after they playfully come out during roll call.. On the bright side, the shorter my hair, the curly it'll be. Who knows when it grow longer, it'll recover its original state! I'll be thrilled.

Time now: 12.14am. T.T
Day 21 is starting.. And I'm still awake.. Haha.
Hope today (day 21) will be a better and happier day!!!!