Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Save me

I'm going crazy with all these things that keep happening to me.

I've done all the things that I could and I dare to say I've tried my best.

But I can't be the only one who is giving in all the time. Its unfair. In relationship, both party must contribute for it to work..

The one thing that I love the most is becoming hell to me.

If someone can resue me from this misery, I'll be eternally grateful.

Why is it so hard to be happy? Nothing good happen to me this year. NONE. And I thought it will be the best year ever..

I'm falling to pieces and you don't care. Keep torturing me..

I'm so tired now that I felt like dying.. Really feel like giving up on every single thing. I'm really tired.

Why no one understands how I feel? Is it so hard to find someone who understand? How come after so long.. You still don't understand? Why is it so hard to understand somebody? I thought I knew you.. But I don't..

There's so much that I have to say.. But you don't listens.. Then what's the point of me saying?

Keeping so many unhappiness inside is really suffocating.. And it doesn't help when more are coming and keep piling.. I'm buried under all these unhappiness..

When will that someone come and make me happy? Unhappy is not what I like to do.. But recently.. It seems to be my best friend..

I don't want to think anymore.. But its hard when its happening almost everyday..

I thought today is one of the rare days this year that I felt happy the whole day. I was wrong. I ended the day this way. Feeling this way.