Sunday, May 24, 2009

dots

I know I haven't been updating for a few days.. But now I'm quite lazy to recall.. Especially since I'm working tomorrow.. At the same old place doing the same old things getting the same old pay.. No choice.. Spent too much money on food recently.. I've been trying to gain weight.. By eating junk food. Dots. I think is more like eating comfort food. Junk or comfort, its still the same type of food. Sweets, chocolates, chips, juices and some others I can't remember.. The only bad thing from eating them is.. Now I got a sore throat. -.-" But I'm still eating chocolates.. I bought one yesterday, with alcohol inside.. Each square has different flavours.. Total 4. Kinda disappointing cause I don't taste any alcohol at all.. $4.80, what kind of flavour I'm expecting?

Counting down 8 more days to release....