Monday, May 25, 2009

sigh

I wanted to update today, but was too busy working.. Packing my stuff.. And having LOTS of problems with my no longer darling computer. -.-" I almost wanted to send it for service.. The password had some stupid error.. I know I used fingerprint, but after that they still want the password. This never happened before.. I panic like don't know what.. Luckily now is over.. And I'm copying all the things to my external hard disk.. My heart almost stopped beating just now.. I never back up.. Learnt my lesson.. Finally..

Today's work is as slow as usual.. Compared to sugarloaf, this is nothing.. Met some very cute customers, and some nice ones.. Keep smiling at me.. Haha.. One even wave to me when they went out of the restaurant.. So today's mood at work was quite good. I just hope they've raise my pay..

Did lots of things today.. Early morning wake up, pack things.. Compile recipes for commis chef.. (But that one I do wrongly -.-").. Then lunch 5mins and rush to work. Work 4 hours. Go Ntuc donate for the spastic children.. Buy magic clean, pop corn and sweets. Then rush home. Pack more things. Throw more things. Dinner 15mins. Bathe. Then pack things all the way till 11pm. Then had a heart attack when I can't on my computer. So tired. But I can't sleep yet.. Cause haven't transfer finish the stuff to my hard disk.. And now is 12.44am!

Tomorrow onwards till the end of the week, I'll be in fabrication.. I hope I won't cut myself tomorrow.. But chances are.. I will.. :( I'm still not feeling happy.. In fact, I felt worse now.. Sigh..
What to do? I don't have any choice at all..

Found alot of stuff while packing.. You'll be surprised to know that I found some primary school stuff and worksheets. Haha! A few only.. Found some photos, some notes and letters and some gifts.. Remind me of alot of things.. I wish there's a time machine.. Then I can travel back to the time where I still have happiness.. When I still have you..

The people in the photograpghs will never change. But in real life, they changed so much that you almost can't recognise them. People you once knew, are stranger now.. If things remained the same, maybe there won't be so much problems now.. I'm gaining new knowledge by doing things that I want to, but I'm also losing the people I loved. If I can have both world, love and work, I guess I'll be the luckiest girl in the world.. If only..

There's so many things that I wanna do but can't and so many words unsaid.. And the worst thing is I can't do anything about it. Nothing I do or say will change the outcome. It had already been decided, without my approval.. This will definitely become one of my regrets..

I know I can't smile without you, but I can only get used to it.. Cause you left me.. Just when I needed you the most.
I cry silently, I cry inside of me, I cry hopelessly cause I
know I'll never feel your love again. - Westlife, I cry