Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekends

Weekends, nothing much actually.. Just slacking, relaxing..

Lunch I didn't cook cause I'm still asleep. Haha.. This applies to both days. :P

I cooked for dinner on both days..

Sat menu is: Carbonara with honey ham, button mushrooms and minced meat. (My 1st attempt!)

Ingredient

spaghetti <300g>

mushroom, ham, meat, up to you ^^

1 bottle of carbonara sauce

1. Boil the spaghetti for about 4mins or until it is translucent.

2. Cut ham and mushroom into slices.

3. Saute the ingredients until minced meat is cooked, ham and mushrooms lightly browned. You can choose to saute together or separately.

4. When the spaghetti is ready, portion it.

5. Heat the sauce.. Add spaghetti to it. Mix well so that will absorb the sauce..

6. Place the spaghetti onto a plate. Add ham, mushroom and meat, mix well. (reserve some for garnish) *Using a tongs will be easier

7. Garnish and serve while its hot!



This is my carbonara with extra sauce.. :P According to the response, I've execute it well :)

For sun.. Dinner was like breakfast..

I made pancakes, served with honey.. Then sandwich with ham and egg.. Haha! There wasn't anything left in the fridge and I was lazy to go out to buy more ingredients.. I've spent the whole day watching boys over flowers.. XD I'm addicted to the show as well as the songs ^^I also make potato chips but shallow frying slice potatoes.. Quite successful but not crispy enough.. So have to use fork to eat. Haha.

I'm so excited about the operation day that I couldn't fall asleep until 1am in the morning.. Oh ya, I went to bed on sat at around 4am in the morning.. Too busy watching the show.. Hehe XD