Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 33

I shall jump to this day first.. Haha. Last day at production kitchen..

I bet nobody will forget this day.. The day where late doesn't matter.. I went to school with Mj today.. Reach school at around 7.20am.. Happily chat and walk to the locker room to change.. Guess what? We tapped our card alot of times, press the button alot of times from the inside, the stupid gate won't open. So much for technology.

The situation is actually quite funny.. People stuck inside and outside.. Then we find teacher to help us open but failed.. As that time is already around 7.40, we had to walk back to tcc to change.. When we came back, I realised I lost my locker keys.. Ran back to toilet, carpark can't find.

By the time we come back from the search, the gate is already opened by the technicians.. Haha. So didn't get to see what happened in the end.. I told Yt that I lost my keys and asked her to remember to take hers.. Then I thought she took out hers and lock the locker with the key inside. Don't ask me why, I'm insane. -.-"

Then we go for roll call and went back to kitchen.. We cleaned up the whole kitchen.. Its very tiring.. There's 16 stations plus all the ovens need to be washed, scrub all stoves, salamander, clean all rack and cabinet.. Its not a easy job. Some of us went to clean the chiller too.. I kneel on the stove till they're very pain (cause can't reach the salamander and the top of oven).. And hands become wrinkled like don't know what.. Don't worry, everybody is going to go through that.. You can seriously have fun washing.. Me and Steph tried to make things easier by using the oven hose, in the end the whole place flooded.. Haha. So much for trying to be more efficient.. But is quite fun so just mop the floor and wipe the stove again.. Hehe.

During break, A helped us to open the locker and unlock the lock.. Phew.. But I still went to look for my keys again.. Under the hot sun. I asked the uncle if he saw my keys lying around when he was at the car park, he said no and went to ask people to help me find. So nice of them. But in the end I give up cause really too hot and can't find.. For some reason, a lot people know I lost my keys.. Dots.

Then after break we went to theatre for demo on Hainanese chicken rice, chilli crab and fried squid. One word, delicious. Haha. After that its the block test.. We had it at the top table.. 15minutes.. I got at least 5 wrong. SAD. :(:(:(:( I'm going to miss production.. On the bright side, its holiday now and I'm going to baking and pastry when school reopen! And its operation!

Oh. I just remembered today no ghost whisperer.. It ended last week.. Sigh. Friday nights empty now..

PS People if you have pictures that I don't have please send me.. THANK YOU! ^^

& Happy birthday TSQ BFF!