Friday, June 12, 2009

feeling weird

I think I going to be sick soon.. I tried the chef J remedy for preventing sickness.. I think my ratio is wrong.. Extremely sour despite the amount of honey added..

My legs pain due to me wearing that killer heels whole day yesterday.. -.-" I need to buy a new pair of shoes.. My pump got a big hole behind.. -.-" I don't know why.. And its flatened. Haha!

I got sore throat for eating too much chocolates.. But I'm still addicted to them.. XP Who cares about sore throat when all those chocolates are in front of you? My intake of ice cream had greatly reduced for no reason.. -.-"

My stomach feel weird now.. I think somebody sure going to scold me for not having a complete meal at all for the whole day.. -.-" And to think what's my occupation? Dots.. Irony..

That someone is jealous cause I didn't write anything about him.. Haha. But I still not writing.. Yet. Wahahahahahaha~ *poke*