Sunday, June 28, 2009

haiz

Sad to say I still wake up as usual today.. Except that I woke up with cramps.. Sigh.

Today is as bad as yesterday.. Went to library to return books.. Thought of finding some books to read and hide inside the stories.. But all those that I'm interested in are either on loan or read before..

Was so moody that I bought a alcoholic drink and drink it on the way home.. Now my head still spinning.. But not cause of the drink.. Anyway, it didn't help at all.. And I seriously have no mood to update on the blog.. About what happened in school.. Nothing happy in school happened at all.. Just pure unhappiness. Pure torture. Whether you admit or not, doesn't matter.. Its quite obvious to me that you're biased. But I no longer care. I don't wanna care anymore..

What is the reason for my existence? It doesn't really help at all when my family don't understand me either. I think I really not suitable to be living in this world..