Monday, June 29, 2009

Present tense


Currently I felt like the building.. Going to be absorbed by the clouds (tiredness).. I'm looking for a way to relief my stress.. Too bad I now bankrupt.. If not, I can EAT. Haha.. Actually I added this picture here is due to the very obvious fact that my blog is full of words and more words.. So I'm trying to brighten up with a few pictures here and there.. Haha.

By the way.. This picture is taken by me :) It is taken on a black cloudy day when my mood is extremely bad.. This scene just fits perfectly back then.. Now maybe not that black.. Just a little overworked?

And I need to bake for my junior.. I miss band.. I miss my beloved euphonium.. I miss music.. I miss the time when I actually have the time to have fun.. I miss the old me.. Though I can't really remember.. Haha.. I miss my friends, those I never see for a very long time.. At least for a year.. I miss the times we all go crazy together.. I miss my classmates.. And I know we can never be the same again.. I miss my teachers.. They're great.. I miss my grandma, I always do.. But I can't see her anymore in this lifetime.. And I miss you, everyday every hour every minute every second.. I don't even know why, but I just do..

If only there's such thing as time machine.. Then I can travel back in time to undo all those things that went wrong.. Too bad there's ain't such thing.. If it exists, I guess nobody will actually cherish all those people around them.. I'm cherishing all the time I have now, cause life is really short.. And unpredictable.. Every second, someone passed away.. And more babies are born.. When will it be my turn, I don't know.. But at least now, whenever I can, I'm going to let the people who are important to me, know that how much they mean to me.. Then if anything happen, I mean IF, I have no regrets.. Cause they know what I wanna say..

I will try my best not to emo anymore.. Its really not part of my personality.. Just that lately, its really hard to smile.. Especially in school.. There's no reason for me to SMILE like (: Not even in that mood.. Back home, its pretty much the same.. Me, myself and I. Luckily, all these had become part of my daily routine so doesn't really make any difference.. But thank goodness, I still have one supporting pillar.. Or maybe two.. However, if these two pillars fall too.. I think that will be the end of me..