Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Renovation completed

After 3 weeks of renovation, my room is finally done. Now left the unpacking part which is -.-" same as packing the stuff..

Some funny things about my new wardrobe.. I can fit myself inside with lots space left.. And its as tall as my room.. If I want to reach for the top shelf, I'll need a chair.. The shelves above my bed is looking extremely weird.. It was totally different from what I plan.. I requested for those shelves.. Now I'm regretting.. I can't reach it at all.. Too high up. If I place my alarm clock up there, I sure will wake up.. Know why? I have to stand on my bed in order to off it. Thus, the shelves is too high not I too short.. Haha.

4 more days to the end of holidays.. So much to do, so little time.. Felt like playing some sports but I'm a little lazy.. :P

Meeting Mh and Sq on Sunday.. It had been at least 2 years since the 3 of us went out together.. Hopefully, we won't cancel it. (: