Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sigh

I haven't been updating since last week? I'm still lazy about the pictures.. There's some problems with uploading of pictures.. It takes a long time to upload a picture and the picture is always at the same position.. Maybe I just don't know how to use it..

So many things had happen in just 2 weeks of holiday.. Now just left with 4 more days to school start.. Though its baking and pastry now, I'm not quite looking forward to the first day of school.. Holiday is just too short.. I don't think I rest well enough.. With my house renovating, its really hard to have a good night sleep or even wake up late.. And I'm sleeping on the floor for the past few weeks.. -.-" My neck hurts.. Dots.

18 years had past.. And I'm still the same.. Same old ignorant girl. Immature. The only thing that is different is that I'm not longer that violent.. Those who know me since primary school or kindergarten, you should be able to see the difference in me. I rather be that violent girl in the past than who I am now.. I don't feel like me anymore.. If you tell me you don't understand me, I get what you mean.. Cause I don't understand myself either.. Don't ask me why cause I don't know..

I seriously think I'm going to be sick soon.. Been feeling unwell recently.. So tired.. I still don't know if I should go for the operation.. Sigh..

I'm sorry for letting you into my life and hurting you this way.. I know what I should do now.. Even if it'll kill me in the process..