Monday, July 13, 2009

13 july

I'm not going to update about school yet cause I'm so tired.. Besides, I still have quite a few days didn't say.. Anyway.. Just wanna talk about what happened after school..

Today Edison brought me to Singapore flyer! ^^ My first visit!
Ta da. This is the ticket.. Hehe XD



We went to eat dinner at long john silver before walking around aimlessly waiting for our turn.. Haha. Then when its almost time's up, we walked the long path to the entrance.. And went into the container???? Haha. I forgot what's that called..

Anyway. It really moves very slowly.. Besides us, there's two more couples inside.. Busy taking pictures with each other.. Then we're the opposite.. Taking pictures of the surrounding..

Haha. I cut my hair yesterday, ow I feel so light headed. And it looks kinda weird at certain angle.. Even though 2/3 of my hair GONE, no one seems to notice.. Sigh. I pity my hair.. Sobs. Oh ya. That might be one of the reason why I take more pictures of the outside than me. Haha.

I realised that throughout the whole journey? I was taking pictures of the same thing over and over again except that its different angle. And I got different results. Quite cool actually. Here's some pictures..

A piece of the night view at marina.. Some express way.. Haha.. Like watching how the cars zoom across the road.. :P

Another part of the view.. The buildings. Haha. It looks even better when not in picture... My phone, don't know why the quality suddenly drop.. Think I dropped too many times.. Its dying.. -.-

Alright. This is the whole view of the building plus the pretty express way.. Haha. So nice. There's much more but I don't think I have time to add today.

Bet you can never guess what is this.. Haha. I'm so artistic. Haha. You won't believe what is this.. This picture is the combination of the express way, the view of marina barrage and the buildings! Why is it blue and white I not sure.. But that's the 3 places.. Haha.

This is another view of the long express way.. Hehe. Really very nice to look at.. xD

After the ride, we went home.. Can't stay out too late cause tomorrow have school. -.-" Thought of uploading the one and only nicest picture of us taken today.. Budden.. After reviewing and see my ARGH, i think better not. Sigh. Maybe I'll consider putting at facebook with the rest of the pictures.. We shall see..

Signing off now.. So tired.. Sleepy. And I just realised someone ate my whole bar of chocolate! SOBS. And my box of ice cream GONE also. Sad. And I'm broke to buy more.. Take too much taxi recently.. Need start saving again..

Last but not least, thank you, my dear Edi for making me so happy today and the dress! (: