Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 39

Okay.. Now I shall continue on my long lost entries.. Haha.

Day 39. 2nd week of baking and pastry.. Will be changing to pastry in a few days time.. Enjoying the joy of baking now that I've gotten the hang of it.. Haha.

Today supposed to be my dining experience at the Top Table.. Was so looking forward to eating those nice food, then I was told that it was being postpone! So in the end had to eat the canteen food again which is like ............. So enjoyable. -.-"

Made chocolate chips cookies, muffins and oatmeal cookies today.. Plus some others I can't really recall.. And mise en plus for tomorrow..

There's nothing much to say except that I've learn a new way of making cookies.. Hehe. I was following my friend method when my chef came over and taught me a easier and faster way to do it. The end result is the same but the procedures are different..

Many ways to look at things.. It may appears to be this but it might be something else.. It depends on how you look at it.. Didn't know that making cookies can be a very meaningful thing to do.. Haha.

Then do mise en place for the biscuits tomorrow.. And that's the end of the day..