Thursday, July 23, 2009

Congrats!

Today had a review on garde manger.. Chef said that I've improve alot but he think I haven't done what I'm capable of.. He say if he can have me in the kitchen for a few more weeks, he'll see even lots more improvement.. Hmmm.. Is he thinking too highly of me? Haha. I will work even harder to prove myself.. HEHE :P

No matter what, I wanna get a A! There's equal to 5 As which is 0.0. If I can do it, then I really can slack. Haha.. Do whatever I want.. And my GPA will look so nice.. Hehe.

I'm so looking forward to opening that cafe with :) Wonder how much will I need?
I'm so bankrupt. :(

Anyway, what chef told me is one of the good news I know today.. Another one is..
Edi got promoted! (You deserved it) Yeah~! Haha..

Okay.. I have to end now.. Tomorrow have exam. And its not just mcq.. And I have a headache now for no reason..

Oh. I forgot to mention.. I had foie gras for two continuous days! Can you believe this?
I've tried it, and I think that's enough for me.. Haha. Nice but not really my type of food..
(I'm so glad that I'm in this course ^^)

Working on weekends.. I need $$$$$! I wanna eat more food!!! Think I'll become fat soon.. Haha.. I think I'm going food crazy.. But I eat so much now I got a bit of sore throat. Dots.

Anyway, got to study! Aiming for at least 80%!