Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 38

3 man down today.. Means more work to do.. We almost 4 man down due to the thermometer that was spoilt. Luckily, there's no fever.. Or else I really can't imagine 3 people doing 7 people work.. Phew.

Become muffins people again.. Cause lack of people.. Blueberry muffins become cranberry muffins.. Haha. We ran out of blueberry so we changed it to cranberry.. Now the batter become red.. Haha.

Made mudslide cookies.. Expected, my chef jacket is full of chocolate stain.. Melting chocolate is fun.. Too bad can't eat it.. I don't know why today I'm so blur that everything do quite slowly.. Then keep asking chef if I'm doing the right thing.. So I keep getting the answers like, this is what day already? De? Where's your common sense? Haha. But I still keep asking anyway.. I say I never make muddslide before so I ask to confirm then chef say I should know by now.. Haha.. Who ask the first batch fail give me pressure?

So I make a mess of my jacket, complete the mixture, scoop into portion and let them rest before I shape them.. Then I move on to prepare the brownies.. When the muddslide set, I shaped it.. And I continue to make brownies..

When I'm done, went to help with bread making.. I really enjoyed making bread. Hehe :)

Did some mise en place for Monday.. No lecture today!! Haha.. Had food tasting then went home..