Sunday, September 13, 2009

late

I just realised I haven't been blogging for quite long.. Not to mention the fact that I have long overdued posts.. Haha.

Despite the fact that I've been working very hard, I'm still broke! Mum's birthday is just a few more days.. And guess what? I promised to treat her to a good meal.. But I'm broke :( I'm still trying to refill that hole made a few months ago..

I wanted to change my hairstyle.. Cause the weather is driving me nuts. Its too hot with this hair. Changing is definitely going to cost too.. Moreover.. No way am I going to cut a hair that I can't let myself be seen with.. :(

Bought a few clothes for my makeover, since there's a 50% off for all clothes.. So my tution money = gone.

Been to the hospital for a few more times.. The doctor gave me medication for 1month. And from what he says.. Though he didn't say it out loud, there's definitely a possibility of me having cancer. Small possibility is not = NIL. If I have it, you might as well kill me now. So I have to eat this disgusting medicine for a month and see how.. Then we'll know if I'm lucky or not..

Wednesday still have to go back hospital again. :( To check on my result on the kidney. Hope I recovered. I can't go through anymore treatment.. Too painful.. If it becomes kidney failure.. Its really omg. Last wednesday, when I go back to hospital to take scanning.. I thought I don't have to go through anymore needles.. Guess what? Besides drinking that disgusting contrast water which almost made me vomit, the nurse tricked me again. The doctor told my mum that the needle will only go through my arm, that nurse pierce through my wrist. She complaint that my nerve is too narrow, so she pierce through 4 times, each time going deeper. Pain till I cry. Then she give up and go through my arm another 2 times cause she can't find the nerve. So angry with her. If you can't do it once in the first place, get someone else who can. Keep saying I'm so poor thing, and it's all cause by your incompetence. Still call yourself senior nurse. Liar.

Sick for more than 1 week now.. My flu finally recovered.. But not the cough. I seriously won't be surprised if the next time the doctor is going to tell me is that my lungs got infection by virus. =.=

I HATE GOING TO HOSPITAL. And I'm not kidding.