Friday, September 18, 2009

job woes

I'm blogging at a weird time of the day again.. Cause that's the time when I use my computer too..

Anyway.. I seriously need to work more! Why is money such a big thing when it can't buy you everything? Good question, that I don't have the answer.. If you read a issue from the Archie comics, you'll remember Veronica saying, money is not everything because we still have credit cards, jewelleries etc. =.= But that's not the point here.

The important thing here is that I got cheated. Time wasted seriously. So we went for this orientation, which we thought that we already gotten the job. We only realised that we have to go through interview on that day itself. Waited at least 3hours for the interview. Waited for that email which never came. They said that they'll email us, we only found out that they sms instead. And none of us gotten the job! Not even one. Are we that bad? I don't think so. To think I cancel my other job just for this. Make me happy for nothing. Now it's REALLY hard to find a job..

I'm still doing my tution job but the grandma seems to be a little reluctant to pay money.. I tried to end exactly on time and I always reach earlier.. But the grandson, I really having some problem trying to make him pay attention.. Sigh. There's only one good thing about this is that, I can still continue when school reopens.. So I'll still have a steady income IF they didn't replace or fire me. Gosh. I still feel weird asking them for my pay.. D:

My waitressing job, kinda give up on it.. Afterall, when school reopen, I have to be in the service side.. So.. This will be my last choice I guess..