Saturday, October 24, 2009

finally!

After so many weeks, I can finally logged in to blogger! Whee~ This means that I haven't been updating since I can't -.-

Anyway.. First week of school just ended.. And I'm feeling very stressed already.. Not to mention how tired I am.. Hopefully, I'm thinking too much.. But I doubt so.. Service practicum, is sure gonna kill me and my body..

Wine & beverage class is awesome :) Now I can identify which kind of wine they are when NTUC have offers.. Even though I only had one lesson so far.. Haha.

I'm so glad that now is weekend.. However, tomorrow is Sunday!!!! Which means 1 more day to sleep? Today didn't manage to sleep in late cause had early tuition this morning, tomorrow morning gone too.. Had another tuition session and I had to wake up even earlier to set questions.. Sad me.. But what to do? Earning money require some sacrificing.. Sobs.

I shall go to my beloved bed now.. More updates tomorrow, I hope :D