Friday, October 2, 2009

working dont bring me money

I've been working for quite long this holiday.. Though I didn't managed to get the F1 job, I still have my tuition job, swensens (but I didn't really work there recently) and some events from the same company.. I'm still broke! I realised that the money in my bank account, instead of growing, it actually getting lesser and lesser.. So much for working..

The money that I earn from those events and my tuition is not even bank into my account D: Last Monday, I worked 6 hours for $7/hr, not in yet. This week I tuition for more than 4 hours yet I only ask for $60 cause that mother complaint that its expensive which is not my fault at all. But they didn't pay me either. And now I regretted for asking for so little.. BUT ITS TOO LATE! ARGH. Gotta make sure they pay me back next week.. Or else. I'm just wasting my time :(( I will make sure I get my money though.. No way am I working for free. Unless I'm working for my family, I can consider that if I'm not broke =.=

Tomorrow will be going to sentosa to work. Most probably I'm gonna get sun burnt. And if I'm lucky, tanned? One thing for sure is, I won't get to see the money :( 9 hours in hot sun and hot sand, can't imagine.

At the beginning of holiday, I wanted to start a blog shop. But it was being delayed and delayed until I give up. To get work done, sometimes, its really best to do it alone. Waiting too long makes me very frustrated and irritated = no mood to work anymore. Teaching children did help to make me more patient, however, there's still a limit to it.. And it totally depends on situation.

There's so many things I wanted to do in this holiday but I never get the chance to do them. Guess what? Holiday is ending in like another 2 more weeks? Sigh. Think I won't get to do them this holiday nor next holiday.. :( So disappointing.. Its just work and work.. Though I get to know many great people.. But still.. Working is tiring.. I'm exhausted.

At least I hope I can complete something before school starts.. Looking at the BIG hole in my pocket now, its seems impossible..