Wednesday, December 30, 2009

updates :)

Don't know why recently feel very tired.. So much to do :(

Most recent updates:
- went out with nas & syarf!!!!!
- submitted cover letter + resume
- went for interview
- accepted by both companies; Kitchen Language & Harry's International
- bought a new phone thanks to the help of ♥
- went to eat sushi buffet till stomach burst
- my relatives from Malaysia are here
- went to orchard on Christmas Eve to become sardine
- went out with ♥ on Christmas day :D
- rejected Kitchen Language
- went out with ben, audrey & ♥
- Signed contract with Harry's International
- exam results back: did better than I thought, As
- F&B operations project: A
- proficiency test coming up D:
- trying to postpone F&B op test but not sure if succeeded anot..
- rushing wine list

By the way.. I officially declare myself bankrupt. Until I start working for Intern, I guess I'll remained :(( Cause I can't get anything.. Sad. No income.. And I think my phone bill for the month exploded cause I was too happy about the contract and end up calling alot of people.. =.= Serve me right for "showing off" DOTS!