Wednesday, December 30, 2009

w-o-n-d-e-r-i-n-g

This blog was initially set up to record culinary practicum.. But in the end I stopped writing about them at about 5 -6 weeks later.. Talk about laziness..

I wonder if I can really finished something that I wanna do.. Its like.. For a period of time I was designing blog skins.. Then I set up blogshopS. Yes, with S. But so what? I helped my dad make one, and I've made 2.. But no business :( What is a blogSHOP without customers? Its no longer considered as a shop

Html is really fun.. And can change alot of things.. Wanted to create another blogshop with my latest master pieces, cards :D But holiday over I still haven't get started yet.. To think I actually went to download photoshop trial.. Sigh. But again.. This holiday I haven't been doing much.. I didn't even sleep much. Miracle. This holiday, surprisingly I woke up very early almost everyday.. And the worse thing is I can't fall asleep at night. Like now So you can see how lack of sleep I am. Plus school reopened.

Maybe I'll upload the cards some other days.. Its my own design! ^^ I don't want to make any promise anymore cause I don't know if I can keep it -.- Especially if its related to blog. Okay, I think only related to blog. HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm saving for a coffee machine for dad & washing machine with dryer function for mum.. I'll get the coffee machine with my first Intern pay :) It's time to show off the skills I acquire from being a bartender.. Hehe. Then my dad can try the premium coffee ^^

I guess I run out of things to say for the time being.. Will be back.. Some day.. Haha.