Tuesday, March 16, 2010

:(

Work today actually quite well.. But straight after I end work, actually before I start work, in fact from yesterday after I end work, it has not been well.. Now there is only 3 words to describe how I feel. Exhausted, disappointed, miserable.

I don't feel like giving details on what happened and I don't feel like writing anything. So I'll just write what I did today to help my e-journal. I'm skipping out on the personal parts cause.. I don't want to start crying again..

Not really in order..
1. Scan finger
2. Change into uniform
3. Put bag at the special spot chef created for me, burnt my arm, left a scar
4. Fish & chips order came in, non stop making fish and chips, pizza, nachos and plating, fries, hot wings
5. Burnt my arms and hands a few more times
6. Chef taught me how to decorate pizza correctly
7. Lots orders come in, a little messed up. 20 pieces I counted 30..
8. 3 plus, ate lunch, chef cook, we chat alot
9. Mise en place, cut tomatoes, wrap shrimps, slice lemons, collect ingredients to top up, slice fillet and marinate for fish & chips
10. Drain beef to make beef patty, mixed, then wrap them.. Took me quite awhile..
11. Dinner, others ate rice and leftover from lunch staff food, but chef let me cook spaghetti
12. Another chef make cappuccino for me..
13. Make tar tar sauce..
14. Cleaned up whole kitchen cause tomorrow NEA people are coming..
15. I got the recipe book but its not updated..

Can't remember what I did anymore.. Sigh.. That might be all..

My official new nickname in the kitchen is Ah girl. Every chef calls me that.. Maybe cause I'm the only girl.. But they are very nice to me and let me try everything.. Which is good.. I'm getting hang of making fish and chips now..

But today, cause of you, I don't feel proud of myself, nor do I feel happy at all.