Sunday, March 28, 2010

CLOSING TIME

First time doing closing.. I went to work at 2pm cause tonight I'll be working till 10pm.. Nothing much to do when I reached as lunch is over.. So I didn't do much..

Cooked the staff meal, curry fish head and some vegetables :) With the guidance of my chef of course..

After lunch, made salsa. Then there's isn't much to do till night time.. Mr B bought dessert for us.. Haha.

Usually they said at night there's not much business but don't know why there's quite a lot of customers, and they ordered main courses instead of the usual sides. There's conflict between Mr A and Mr B about the oven door. Seriously, this is super funny!

I saw Mr A opening the oven door and didn't close it back so I asked him why and I closed it. Then he told me that it I close, the oven will still be cooking inside. But the thing is, the oven is on from opening to closing! It's never off at all. Mr B heard our conversation, so he came over and explain to Mr A. He explained till they almost had a fight. But this provide entertainment for the night :D

At 8, Mr A knocked off so left me and Mr B. Alot more work. Actually, I realised that both Mr A and B don't know what they're doing. They seems more like a trainee than me. -.-" Mr A, setting I do correctly for him, he go messed it up. Mr B cooked wrong things I had to cook again. If not they keep forgetting stuff.

It became busier later on, to the extend that Mr B is panicking. He rush the stuff but messed things up in the process. Then he spilled basil and oil all over his back without noticing. HAHA. I know I'm bad but it's really funny to watch. But I did help him to get a fresh new uniform to wear :)

When its time for me to leave, the business start slowly down so its not that bad.. But when I help to pack so stuff, I accidentally splashed boiling hot water onto my manager face and eyes. So unlucky! But he know it was accident so lucky for me!

THAT'S ALL! What a night!