Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last day of the week~

FINALLY!! :D OFF DAY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I forgot to type just now.. Hehe.

Today was quite bored cause not much customer..

WAS LEFT BEHIND WITH MR. A AND IS SO ANNOYED :( Cause of the things he do today again.

Anyway, when I reached at noon only 1 or 2 orders so I went to sliced capsicum for the patties and onions. Then lunch and stuff..

During lunch I had a conversation with a service staff then learnt quite a lot about the bar here.. And he was really nice and showed me the beverage menu.. There's KAHLUA AND TIA MARIA!! :DDDDD But a shot for $13.. Hmmm...

Really nothing much. Saw how Mr. A made pudding and making a mess of it. Which pudding is as hard and smell that tapioca cake?? Tomorrow others gonna have a shock.. They knew it was him doing since he INSISTED on doing yesterday. He wanted to do everything but he didn't ask how to do nor do it well.. And worst thing is he don't listen to the advice from others.. Which make him even more annoying plus he keep scolding vulgarities when things don't go his way -.-" What kind of person is he?

So he made the patty as well, I don't bother to comment on this cause its very !!! as well. I make the shape and wrap and keep. I was so bored in the afternoon that I cleaned the fridge :) But there's only a few so it was done quite quickly then I had nothing to do again. Then I chat with the dishwasher.. :P

Cooked Aglio Olio for dinner but then.. I forgot about the fire -.-" I only realised like when I wanted to serve.. No wonder no flambre when I add the wine -.-" So as expected, its not very nice.. I went to add the mushroom sauce instead but still taste awful :'(

Later the dishwasher microwave the food.. He eat halfway then short circuit! Stove, fryer, microwave etc all off. I thought it was me, luckily its not. But you know what, that Mr. A called the head chef and said it was after I used the stove like immediately short circuit make it seems like its my fault :( Sigh.

After we found out what appliance is the culprit, disconnect it then soon it was time to go home!
Oh, before another colleague left, he actually prepared a brownie on request by manager? for a boy to celebrate his birthday but they did not have chance to present it cause they left. SO much for trying to impress the customer.. Haha.