Monday, March 22, 2010

new day bad start

For some reason, I told my mum to wake me up at 8.45 when I'm supposed to leave house at 9.. -.-" Reached there around 9.40+ I thought I will be late but in there I reached there before anyone else did.. Stuck outside for quite some time..

When my chef came and open the door then I went in.. But can't sign in yet cause manager not here yet. Thus it seems like I'm late.. But its not my fault so sigh, don't care..

Do opening and wait for the rest to come and of course, the customers.. For some reason today I keep having headache.. Might be due to last night stuff.. Anyway, today is a bad day. Keep doing wrong things, can't concentrate.

Thanks to me, today staff food got extra dishes. 2 portions of fish and chips plus pizza. Dots. I got teased by my head chef.. Though he never scold me at all, I still feel bad for messing things up.. No energy no mood headache..

Made mixed salad.. Just some frisee and carrot.. Do until my hands very pain.. Its freezing cold and my hands are sore.. :( Work,,

Think that's all I did today.. At work..