Wednesday, March 24, 2010

t stands for tears

Today when I start work, doing opening and stuff my chefs keep saying why my energy level so low.. I feel normal but quite happy cause I'll be spending the evening with my beloved xue sheng.. Haven't seen her for 2 years.. I was looking forward to meet her :)

So whole day work not very good. They say I don't remember the things they taught but actually.. I just haven't do yet.. But I didn't say anything to rebut.. Too tired and too rude to do that..

My tasks today was snatched by Mr A and another Mr B. I didn't get to do the things I never do before and was assigned to. My vegetables collected was taken away without my permission, when I went to hunt for those again, they are out of stock.. Now I have to postpone the things to tomorrow..

My other chefs told me to endure cause I'm just a trainee chef, and they will be leaving in 1 more week.. I just hope tomorrow will be a better day at work.. So now I'll just briefly list what I did at work..

1. opening: cook rice, defrost stuff, roast bacon, cook patties, collect ingredients, marinate fish but my chef said i only do 2 things.. -.-"
2. daily stuff, clean up, marinate more fish, slice tomatoes
3. make tomato sauce
4. prepare for chili con carne but ingredients got stolen so had to postpone
5. stewarding cause my jobs snatch by other "hardworking" people

Seriously, if you're busy when your stuff, don't snatch everything away. I also need to work! I was supposed to prepare lemons then snatch by other people like Mr B. I see eggs cooked already want to peel, Mr B although busy he still snatch. What to do? His rank is higher. But tomorrow onwards, if its mine, I won't let you do it. Like that how do I learn things?

That's work.

Cause they snatched everything away, I got nothing to do, was told to stay outside till its time to knock off. Colleagues are surprised at how different I look after I changed. I'M NOT FROM CHINA, THANK YOU. I'M PURELY MADE IN SINGAPORE! What the hell. Stop asking me this stupid question whether I'm from China anot. No offense but this is the same as saying I do certain things but I never did. I don't have anything against China or people from there, some people I knew are great, but I just wished at least recognise me as a Singaporean, I'm proud of being a Singaporean :(

Anyway, I went to meet yingying.. We were supposed to go timbre, but in the end we lost our way and the walk in time is over, so we went to another place instead. Raffles City, some chinese restaurant. Hong Kong food, very nice :) Actually we couldn't decide what to eat but in the end it turned out that we made the right choice by choosing the restaurant with more people and the food. I had the fried seafood noodles, very fragrant and tasty. She had baked chicken rice, cheesy and creamy :D She ordered milk tea but the tea taste too strong, not balanced. I had the mango breeze, its a ice blended quite nice and taste like mango?

Then we went to esplanade to take pictures.. At the lobby there's a band called B5 playing canon in D, in different version. They have trumpet, tuba, trombone, french horn. Relaxing music. Got some very interesting ones whereby we either look too yellow or too white. Haha. But its fun. Then we give up at the location cause its too dark. So we walk around the area instead.

After that we walked to clarke quay to take mrt.. Quite a long walk but we had a good chat.. Its good to meet up with friends once in a while, repair the lost friendship.. I hope to meet up with more people soon :) And do somethings together..

For people who don't know, or you think you know me, actually you don't. There's alot things that you don't know and maybe will never know about me. But its okay, sometimes its fun to be mysterious to a certain extent :x But yeah, actually I like sports :( But I got nobody to do with.. It is kinda boring to do it alone and some can't do alone.. Like badminton? And somethings are fun to do with others like ice skating? I'm not going professional so I don't practice by myself thus yeah.. But if its something that I don't know and really really really bad at it no matter how hard I try like bowling and snooker then its okay :)

I just wish everything will be fine soon. If, only.. This is something I can wake up from..