Thursday, April 15, 2010

1210

Such long hours.. So bored nothing to do.. Went to work at 12pm.. Purposely took cab down to collect receipt.. Lost the previous one.. Need evidence for my not yet written letter D:

When I reached, immediately do orders.. Service etc etc etc.. Then break for awhile.. Mise en place was very fast done cause not much to do.. My chef told me to go home by mistake at 5plus.. Haha. But in the end I didn't leave..

Made Japanese potatoes, washed kitchen.........

At night doing closing with another chef.. Quite bored so keep eating.. Suddenly alot orders came in.. Then gone again.. Changed oil halfway, more orders non stop.. -.-" Become very messy cause everything everywhere as we were keeping things already plus the oil stuff..

Oh yes, I bet no one will cut their hand more retarded than me... My palm got stuck inside the tongs, don't know why.. I had trouble taking out so had to pull.. Together with my flesh & of course it bleeds.. For maybe 10mins I couldn't talk cause was too pain.. -.-"

Anyway I went home slightly later then 10 cause I stayed to help out abit more.. However, I was being told to go home cause he say he can handle.. HAHA.