Friday, April 16, 2010

training again

Start 10 reached earlier hang outside wait.

Prepare finished fast, thought of making breakfast to eat then suddenly bam, all orders non stop come in.. First take away, order this and that prepare finished, complaint. Guess what? We cut our brownie in triangle shape, she complain say brownie is not supposed to be triangle must be square/rectangular, what the hell? Isn't it the same taste? This is just a form of presentation -.-" In the end she got 2 portions of brownies for freeeeeee! Each cost 7bucks here which means 14bucks bye bye already.. -.-"

At 1, I finally have time to continue making my "breakfast".. My chefs packed into lunch box for me ^^ Haha. They say I'm going training = going school so must have lunch box.. So cute! Hehe. I got burger, fries and wings.. :P

Thought I was going to be late so I took cab down.. 3bucks.. Reached only to realise I'm the only one there.. Wasted money.. Waited for 40mins plus plus.. GOSH

Training was something we learnt in year 1, so everything can answer.. Food knowledge.. Very basic.. Had ice breaking again. Activity like cutting stuff.. Then the end.

This time round I don't have to go back after this cause my work end at 6! xP HEH. Accompanied MJ and her colleague to work.. So romantic, sharing small umbrella.. Haha. The 3 of us.. Half wet though..

Went to her outlet and explore.. Kitchen bigger but bar and dining area is smaller.. 0.0 But quite cool surrounding.. No need walk so far like mineeeeeeeee.... Anyway this is allll...